mercoledì 20 novembre 2013

The Best Songs Of The 1960's

Reach out I'll be there - Four Tops
Let's twist again - Chubby Checker
Stand by me - Ben E. King
There goes my baby - The Drifters
Only you - The Platters
You keep me hangin' on - The Supremes
Please please me - The Beatles
Hey Joe - Jimi Hendrix
Somebody to love - Jefferson Airplane
While my guitar gently weeps - The Beatles
Do you believe in magic? - The lovin' spoonful
Paint it black - The Rolling Stones
I saw her standing there - The Beatles
Foxey Lady - Jimi Hendrix
Honky Tonk Woman - The Rolling Stones
You can't Always get what you want - The Rolling Stones
Shout - The Everly Brothers
California Girls - Beach Boys
River deep mountain high - Tina Turner
Proud Mary - Creedence Clearwater Revival
House of the rising sun - The Animals
She loves you - The Beatles
Strawberry Fields - The Beatles
Voodoo Child - Jimi Hendrix
California Dreaming - The Mama's and the Papa's
Help! - The Beatles
Gimme shelter - The Rolling Stones
A whiter shade of pale - Procol Harum
In my life - The Beatles
Light my fire - The Doors
All along the whatchtower - Jimi Hendrix
Sympathy for the devil - The Rolling Stones
A day in the life - The Beatles
Purple haze - Jimi Hendrix
I wanna hold your hand - The Beatles
Good vibration - Beach Boys
Yesterday - The Beatles
Blowin in the wind - Bob Dylan
Hey Jude - The Beatles
Satisfaction - The Rolling Stones
Respect - Aretha Franklin
Penny Lane - The Beatles
I can see for miles - The Who
Little Eva - The LocoMotion
Boys - The Beatles
Revolution - The Beatles
Ain't no mountain high enough - Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell
Wouldn't it be nice - Beach Boys
She's a Rainbow - The Rolling Stones
Barbara Ann - The Beach Boys
What a wonderful world - Louis Armstrong
Unchained Melody - Righteous Brothers
The good, the bad and the ugly - Ennio Morricone
Piece of my heart - Janis Joplin
Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band - The Beatles
Act naturally - The Beatles
Angel Baby - Rosie and the Originals
I wonder why - Dion and the Belmonts
One Fine Day - The Chiffons
Mama Said - the Shirelles
Don't think twice it's alright - Bob Dylan
Turn, turn, turn - The Byrds
Little Darling - The Diamonds
Dance with me - The Drifters
La Bamba - Ritchie Valens

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento